I made this for dinner tonight, and was pleasantly surprised at how good they were. I kind of was just expecting them to be meh. But they were more flavorful than I thought they would be. Really pretty simple to throw together as well.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, boiled and shredded
- 8 square wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame ginger dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves( I didn’t have any, so I left it out)
- 2 tablespoons Mexican cheese
- cooking spray
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded and sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine shredded chicken, BBQ sauce, sesame ginger dressing, cilantro, and Mexican cheese together. In the center of wonton wrapper, place about 1 or 2 tablespoonful of the chicken mixture and pinch two edge corners together. Repeat with the remaining mixture and wrappers. Place prepared wraps on to greased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the wrappers are golden brown and crispy. Sprinkle with chili red pepper and serve with sesame ginger dressing if desired.