This is a recipe I’ve made many times before, and it has rightfully earned it’s place in my cookbook. It’s super easy to make, and is so good. However, it wasn’t as flavorful this last time because I used store brand Greek dressing since that was all Dillon’s had at the time. I thought it would be the same, but it was not. Kraft Greek dressing is the best. I served it with white rice.
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 (14 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Kraft Greek salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese
Load all ingredients except the feta cheese into crock pot. Set on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. (or 3 hours on keep warm setting for ill tempered crock pots like mine) Sprinkle on feta cheese on individual portions when serving, or mix it in right before dishing out.